We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Concord
Sewer backups are a pricey mess. Damage and rehabilitation can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
Freschi Service Experts can help you steer clear of that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This acts as a safeguard against backups.
The majority of homeowners may not realize they’re liable for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline between the Concord sanitary sewer main and your residence.
At Freschi Service Experts, our plumbers and specialists have the knowledge, certification and talent to perform everything associated with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s making your sewer fail or become blocked, make sure to contact us as soon as you realize there’s trouble. Fixing it before it gets out of control can help you avoid pricey loss to your residence.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Clogs in the city’s sanitary sewer main can cause your sewer to back up. Tree roots can also lead to problems if they grow into your lines.
There are a few things you can do to avoid a backup.
- Throw away waste correctly.
- Don’t dispose of grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine items.
- Have Freschi Service Experts add a backwater prevention valve to stop sewer backflows.
- Have us seek out and fix illegal plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can clog your lines with debris and silt.
- Install a new line and tap with plastic pipe to stop tree roots from damaging your lines.
Call Freschi Service Experts today at 925-384-1303 or schedule an appointment online and let us do the grimy work for you. We offer excellent equipment choices and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*