End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Concord Home
The typical home wastes 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water annually because of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters aren’t difficult to catch. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or cracked water supply lines can go unnoticed for too long.
A water leak can be costly. You’re paying for additional water you’re not using, and leaks can be destructive to your home.
That’s why it’s critical to find and fix minimal leaks.
Freschi Service Experts is here to help you accomplish just that. We have the knowledge for Expert leak detection and water line repair in Concord.
6 Signs You Might Have a Plumbing Leak
Finding and taking care of leaks are the most common calls we take for plumbing services. Catching a leak right away can help you avoid pricey water damage. Some leaks may be harder to pinpoint than others, but there are several telltale clues that you need to get in touch with a plumber in Concord. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is higher than average.
- Your pipes regularly make thumping sounds.
- There are rust stains in your sink, or your water is rust colored.
- Floors or walls appear wet or soft.
- You see water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s damp soil or erosion close to your house’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you think you have a leak but can’t see the proof, check your water meter:
- Make sure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Look at the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is usually a triangular dial or tiny silver circle. If the dial is turning, you likely have a leak.
We can find the point of the leak and get it repaired before you spend more money or possibly damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the places water is used in your home, there are numerous spots you could uncover a leak.
Leaks can be triggered by cracked seals around water connectors, rusty pipes, blockages and more.
They commonly happen:
- On water supply lines and connections underneath the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, especially ones that are aging
- In hot- and cold-water hoses connected to your washing machine
If you see signs of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Talk with us at 925-384-1303 or request an appointment online.