We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in Concord
We don’t just fix and tune up heating systems, we also offer top-notch furnace installation in Concord.
What makes our pro work a step above other HVAC companies? We’ve fine-tuned our approach over time.
All of our pros are ACE certified, which shows they’ve received the most respected technical accreditation in HVAC. They also are part of ongoing industry and system training to discover the greatest methods to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to pro furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our fantastic services that we offer you time to consider it—a year, in reality.
Contact us at 925-384-1303 to schedule your furnace installation now.
How Can I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be difficult to know just when your heating system is starting to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will display clues that it’s close to wearing out. Here are four of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With quality maintenance, a majority of furnaces survive for about 20 years, although some may last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s smart to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your most recent bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace starts and stops too frequently, even if you consistently change the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation can help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s normal for your furnace to produce some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something seriously wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to take care of, it’s often better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running normally, its burner flames will be blue. If you notice yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very effectively and might even be creating harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also benefit from greater energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older model.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to arrange furnace installation can be time-consuming and frustrating. Our Experts at Freschi Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 925-384-1303 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect During Furnace Installation
Here’s what you can expect when we install your new heating system.
- Tidy installation—When come to your home, we’ll put on shoe coverings to defend your floors from any dirt we might bring in. We put down sheets around the installation location to stop messes.
- Quality services—Our technicians have achieved some of the most prestigious technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go over a sheet to double-check your furnace is running like it should before we go.
- Surpassing expectations—We’ll install your new heating system to adhere to local code. And we’ll regularly go beyond expectations, for the highest quality work anyplace.
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Today with Freschi Service Experts
Need an extra reason to purchase a heating system from Freschi Service Experts?
Your new heating system is accompanied by a free membership plan. This offers you an advantage on suitable furnace service and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 925-384-1303 or contact us online to book your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.