Relying on a carbon monoxide detector in a central spot is the recommended way to alert you of this dangerous gas. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and is lethal in heavy levels.
A carbon monoxide detector is similar to a smoke alarm. It screens the air and signals if carbon monoxide concentration is becoming dangerous. Ideally, you should use at minimum one detector near all living areas, or on each floor in your home. These detectors are best used in combination with our HVAC maintenance memberships, which keep your system in the best status and can help you avoid carbon monoxide in Concord.