We Support Our AC Installation in Concord With a 100% Guarantee
When you are looking for AC installation in Concord, you should avoid skimping and letting just anyone put in your new equipment.
That’s where the Experts from Freschi Service Experts arrive. Apart from the fact that we have the skills and credentials to support our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 925-384-1303 to request your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you small clues that it’s failing. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You frequently need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it becomes less energy efficient and more prone to malfunctions. If we’re regularly at your home for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s smart to start prepping for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed earlier than 2010, it potentially has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore because of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to cut your energy expenses. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and using it with a smart thermostat is a smart approach to save on energy costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on electrical bills.
At Freschi Service Experts, our Experts will work with you to select the right model for your budget. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify correct sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an emergency you’re not totally financially ready for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Plan on Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other HVAC service location in Concord? Here are a couple of the approaches we take when it’s time to install your equipment.
When our professional techs are at your residence, you can expect they’ll install your new equipment for peak energy efficiency. And they’ll leave your home and yard in the same condition as when they got there.
Outside of that, you can feel confident knowing you’re partnering with a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Organized installation—When the installation process requires us to walk inside your house, we’ll wear shoe covers to guard your flooring from dirt. We’ll also lay down drop cloths at the installation area to keep your floors covered from debris during our work.
- Exceptional service—Our pros are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve undergone exhaustive schooling to receive the most coveted technical certification in the business.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll complete an installation worksheet all through the process to make sure each small item is covered. We’ll also ensure your equipment is working like it should and meets local laws before we finish the job. Once installation is done, we’ll ensure you comprehend how to use your new thermostat and cooling system.
- Frequent communication—We’ll communicate how the process is going and when you can anticipate us to be wrapped up.