It’s simple to not remember routine maintenance for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the most important concern we’re keeping in mind at Freschi Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact regular service provides a lot of advantages for your equipment, like greater efficiency and a reduced chance for malfunctions. You can get these pluses—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also have a smaller bill for our Expert repairs. As always, our repairs are upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform an in-depth inspection of your system whenever they’re at your house. These checks could help discover heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to better your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment too.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC situation in your home. This could help you make a smart decision when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Yearly maintenance gives many advantages for your heating and cooling unit.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy expenses.**
- Discovers small problems before they result in expensive repairs.
- Helps extend your system’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps safeguard your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan has annual Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC system. This service is the most exhaustive you can find. That’s due to the fact its multistep cleaning and adjustment steps help recondition your system to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each maintenance appointment includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting capacities and safety devices
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capacity and safety controls
- Replacing standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual examination on each visit
To begin, contact our Experts at 925-384-1303. We’ll help you find the ideal membership plan to fit your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.