It’s not difficult to fail to remember routine tune-ups for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the top concern we’re keeping in mind at Freschi Service Experts.
That’s since regular maintenance provides lots of advantages for your equipment, like greater efficiency and a reduced chance for malfunctions. You can get these pluses—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As always, our repairs are upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform an exhaustive inspection of your system whenever they’re at your house. These examinations could help discover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to enhance your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions too.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC concerns in your home. This could help you make a knowledgeable decision when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Yearly maintenance gives many benefits for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling costs.**
- Discovers small problems before they result in expensive repairs.
- Helps extend your system’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps shield your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan incorporates seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC system. This service is the most exhaustive you can find. That’s due to the fact its multistep cleaning and adjustment processes help recondition your unit to peak efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each maintenance appointment includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capacities and safety devices
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting power and safety controls
- Replacing standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual check on each visit
To begin, contact our Experts at 925-384-1303. We’ll help you find the best membership plan to fit your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.