Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when considering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we enter a new season, it’s not uncommon to start thinking about upcoming expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit concerns, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money throughout the year.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians complete are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll inspect the heat exchanger surface, looking for cracks or signs of wear that could be hurting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Correct air circulation makes sure that air is being distributed throughout your home to leave you with maximum comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will check your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to ensure it is being sent to the furnace acceptably, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be checked every year to ensure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a host of furnace service and tune-up plans you can select from so both your comfort and budget needs are handled. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time setting up furnace service, the team at Freschi Service Experts are here to make the process stress-free for you. If you have any questions concerning our service, feel free to give us a shout at 925-384-1303 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its benefits.