Summer has made its debut in Concord and the last thing you need is your A/C system breaking down during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s AC from failing with a yearly A/C system tune-up from Freschi Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Similar to how you visit your general practitioner annually for a check-up, an air conditioning tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and in working order. Most common air conditioner tune-ups will include calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, checking your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical parts, and evaluating the function of the blower belt and motor.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Freschi Service Experts
When you call Freschi Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection along with a full cleaning. Below are the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Check oil and air filters
- Examine blower components
- Assess air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system function
- Verify quality of installation
- Examine area around equipment
- Inspect AC clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Analyze safety controls
- Measure temperature contrast in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Survey cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Freschi Service Experts in Concord is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and certain home comfort system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your annual A/C system tune-up, call 925-384-1303 today!