Spring may have passed but it’s never too late to save your air! Read these details about air quality and call Freschi Service Experts for your free indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- United States residents spend more than 85% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- 50% of health conditions are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.97% of the contaminants in the air, including microbes, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our cute experts below and then go to SaveYourAir.com.