Spring may have passed but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Read these details about air quality and call Freschi Service Experts for your complimentary indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- United States residents spend more than 85% of their lives inside
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Half of health conditions are caused or irritated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.97% of the contaminants in the air, including microbes, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our cute experts below and then visit SaveYourAir.com.