No matter what the season outside, the temperature within your house decides how comfortable it will feel. Set it just right and your house will feel like a comfortable escape from everything. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t operating accurately, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be pleasant.
It’s time to take a thorough look at the manner you’re utilizing your home comfort system. It might make the difference between a stable system or a pathetic performer. Work through this brief quiz from Service Experts to find out more.
- Summer is not far away. How do you prepare your system?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s ready.
- Make an appointment with the Experts for a seasonal checkup.
- Not a thing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re hosting a party on a hot night, but the AC isn’t working. What’s your solution?
- Advise my attendees to bring icy beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it working before guests arrive.
- Turn on my fans and wish for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What happens when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Have my contractor pick one out and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and costs by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Install the fanciest system available.
- When you get your next monthly power bill, what do you think you’ll see?
- It will will cost more. My home comfort charges have skyrocketed.
- It will be similar to the cost for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I see it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Dig out my toolbox and kill a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Bring in a qualified technician to examine it.
- Ignore it and hope it goes away.
Get ready to check your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are right on track. You’re taking care of your machine and you made a plan for down the road. But if you answered any of these questions with As or Cs, you can make a couple of changes to help your HVAC perform more effectively. Read on to see how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Arrange Seasonal Maintenance While changing your air filter and cleaning your vents are critical tasks to prepare your HVAC for a season change, a professional tune-up is essential to conclude the process. During a routine visit, your professional technician will perform a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re there, your HVAC pro will keep an eye out for more severe problems for your system. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later in the season.
Find a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even rigorously maintained HVAC systems can have trouble on occasion. And it always seems to occur at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that critical service to homeowners at no added cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Many home comfort systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Create a strategy now to avoid last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It provides you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front costs. Even better, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and call us when they dramatically change. Your electricity bills can tell you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re seeing a stable increase in your bills but no difference in home comfort, something is likely occurring with your system. A new high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Act when you detect a strange noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than irritating. It is telling you something is amiss with your HVAC. Even if it’s a relatively small issue, left unchecked it could make for an high-priced repair in the future. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the pros to diagnose and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you big when you don’t maintain it. If you work with these tips, you could save time, added costs and disappointment. And if your HVAC just isn’t keeping up anymore, think about selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To find out more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!