No matter what the weather outside in Concord, the temperature within your home designates how comfortable you will feel. Set it just right and your house will feel like a comfortable escape from everything. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t operating accurately, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be pleasant.
It’s time for a thorough look at the manner you’re utilizing your home comfort system. It might make the difference between a stable system or a pathetic performer. Work through this brief quiz from Freschi Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- Summer is not far away in Concord. How do you prepare your AC?
- Change out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Make an appointment with the Experts for seasonal maintenance.
- Nothing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re hosting a get-together on a hot night, but the AC isn’t working. What’s your solution?
- Ask my attendees to bring chilled beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it functioning before guests arrive.
- Turn on my fans and hope for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What happens when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Have my contractor to pick one out and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and costs by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Install the fanciest system available in Concord.
- When you get your next monthly electricity bill, what do you suppose you’ll find?
- It will cost more. My home comfort charges have skyrocketed.
- It will be similar to the cost for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I open it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What’s your next step?
- Dig out my toolbox and kill a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Call a professional technician to take a look.
- Ignore it and hope it goes away.
Get ready to tally your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are right on track. You’re taking care of your machine and you have a plan for down the road. But if you answered any of these questions with As or Cs, you could make a couple of changes to help your HVAC perform more effectively. Read on to see how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Arrange Annual Maintenance While replacing your air filter and cleaning your vents are critical tasks to prepare your HVAC for a season change, a professional tune-up is essential to conclude the process. During a routine visit, your professional technician will perform a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency pro will look out for more severe headaches for your system. That could save you a high-priced breakdown in the future.
Select a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even meticulously maintained HVAC systems can have problems on occasion. And it always seems to hit at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that critical service to homeowners at no other cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Many HVAC systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Create a plan now to avoid last-minute pressure when your machine takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It provides you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front costs. Even better, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and call us when they radically change. Your electricity bills can tell you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re seeing a steady increase in your charges but no difference in home comfort, something is probably occurring with your system. A new high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Act when you detect a strange noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than irritating. It is telling you something is amiss with your equipment. Even if it’s a seemingly small issue, left unchecked it could make for a high-priced repair in the future. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the pros to diagnose and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you big when you don’t maintain it. If you work with these tips, you could save time, added costs and disappointment. And if your HVAC just isn’t keeping up anymore, consider selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!