We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline problems related to heating that Concord homeowners often call Freschi Service Experts about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of explanations why your Concord home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Freschi Service Experts can quickly spot the problem area and make the required repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent practically all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Important items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Freschi Service Experts of Concord at 925-384-1303 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.