Benefits of Having Your Furnace Service Before Winter
There are tons of fun things to do in the fall, especially in the U.S.. But, there’s also that long list of must-do’s before the cold weather sets in. Although the outdoor yard work and home projects are undoubtedly at the top of your list, there’s at least one indoor job you should consider taking on early: getting your furnace service and tune-up appointment scheduled.
The experts at Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing recommend that furnace service and maintenance be performed at least annually so you can hopefully prevent a breakdown in the middle of winter, when the furnace is needed most. There are a number of benefits to getting it completed before the cold and crisp weather reaches the U.S., too. Take a peek at some of the top perks of furnace service:
- Helps maintain your heating system’s energy efficiency. Regular maintenance can help make sure that your furnace works at its highest efficiency throughout the coldest months of the year, helping you save on your heating bill.
- Ensures your furnace is in peak shape. From checking airflow to full multi-point inspections, you can be certain your furnace is ready to handle whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at the U.S. this year.
- Decreases the chances of breakdowns. Just about the last thing you want to occur on a cold winter day is have your furnace quit running, especially when heating companies are limited in their capacity for new customers. A furnace service appointment now will allow the technician to identify potential problems and solve them before they happen.
- Helps keep your home safe. All furnaces burn some type of fuel to produce heat, and cracks and leaks around the fuel area could compromise your family’s safety. Inspecting the heat exchanger, gas burner and gas valve calibration are critical to keeping your home safe through the winter.
- Keeps your warranty valid. Many manufacturers require that you have at least one furnace service appointment per year in order to fulfill your warranty, so getting regular maintenance done can save you money if larger problems occur later.
Taking proper care of your furnace has a ton of additional perks, and getting furnace service done annually is just the first step. It’ll help keep your home comfortable throughout the cold season and save you time later because you’re less likely to need more service, maintenance or repairs in the middle of winter when heating and cooling companies like Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing are at their busiest.
If you have any questions about furnace service or a tune-up in the U.S., give us a call at 866-397-3787 or schedule an appointment with Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing through our online scheduler.
How to Choose a Good HVAC System
When it comes to keeping your home comfortable during every season, nothing is more critical than picking out the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This choice influences your daily comfort, monthly utility bills and all-around home efficiency. But, with so many system... Continue reading
Year-End HVAC Maintenance List
Once the air starts to get cold, you know it’s time to prepare your home for the cooler months ahead. Your heating system is critical to maintaining a cozy, warm environment. A well-maintained furnace delivers the comfort you crave while using a smaller amount of energy. Routine inspections also... Continue reading
2024 Furnace and Air Conditioning Trends
In the ever-evolving world of home HVAC, keeping up with the newest HVAC trends is imperative for homeowners looking to enhance their home’s comfort and efficiency. Going into 2024, the HVAC industry continues to innovate, bringing brand-new technologies and trends aimed at changing how... Continue reading