There are tons of fun things to do in the fall, especially in Concord. But, there’s also that huge list of must-do’s before the cold weather comes. Although the outdoor yard work and home improvements are undoubtedly at the top of your list, there’s at least one indoor thing you should consider taking care of early: getting your furnace service and tune-up appointment set up.
The pros at Freschi Service Experts recommend that furnace service and maintenance be done at least annually so you can hopefully prevent a breakdown in the peak of winter, when the furnace is needed most. There are a number of benefits to getting it done before the cold and crisp weather comes to Concord, too. Take a look at some of the top benefits of furnace service:
- Helps maintain your heating system’s energy efficiency. Regular maintenance can help ensure that your furnace operates at its top efficiency throughout the coldest months of the year, helping you save on your heating bill.
- Ensures your furnace is in peak shape. From checking airflow to full multi-point inspections, you can be certain your furnace is ready to get you through whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at Concord when it cools off.
- Reduces the chances of breakdowns. Just about the last thing you want to take place on a cold winter day is have your furnace quit running, especially when heating companies are limited in their capacity for new customers. A furnace service appointment now will allow the technician to identify potential problems and solve them before they happen.
- Helps keep your home safe. All furnaces burn some type of fuel to make heat, and cracks and leaks around the fuel area could compromise your family’s safety. Inspecting the heat exchanger, gas burner and gas valve calibration are critical to keeping your home safe through the winter.
- Keeps your warranty valid. Many manufacturers require that you have at least one furnace service appointment per year in order to fulfill your warranty, so getting regular maintenance performed can save you money if worse problems occur in the future.
Taking proper care of your furnace has plenty of additional benefits, and getting furnace service done annually is just the first step. It’ll help keep your home comfortable throughout the cold season and save you time later because you’re less likely to need extra service, maintenance or repairs in the middle of winter when heating and cooling companies like Freschi Service Experts are at their busiest.
If you have any questions about furnace service or a tune-up in Concord, give us a call at 925-384-1303 or schedule an appointment with Freschi Service Experts through our online scheduler.