Why HVAC Maintenance Plans Are Worth It
The condition of your HVAC system is crucial because it improves home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly around the clock, which opens them to a wide range of possible troubles.
These issues are generally small enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they can hamper energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these malfunctions evolve, your entire system might be in danger. These are disasters and costs you can fend off with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Worthwhile
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be running just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this yearly service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty supports you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But ignoring routine maintenance cancels your warranty. Spending a brief amount on maintenance now could help you prevent expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Uncovers Little Issues Early
Preventing big problems in the first place is the best method to protect your HVAC system. Routine maintenance visits offer the opportunity to thoroughly review and lubricate vital internal components. It also allows an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money in the long run if troubles are resolved as they appear.
Can Boost Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The stronger performance could decrease your energy expenses by up to 30%.
Could Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can last years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance may extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing developed a series of membership plans designed to fit your individual needs. From inexpensive options to full-featured coverage, we offer the right maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems functioning efficiently and consistently.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership is the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, greater energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
The Advantage™ Program
If you want to swap out your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just some of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to give out during severe weather. Annoyingly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems break too. So we regularly answer a larger volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the expense of a Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing tech driving to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more helpful than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Designed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We bolster our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can rely on us to keep trying until it is.
- Detailed visual review with every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why every visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while gaining access to extra perks by enrolling in a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the perfect plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 866-397-3787 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.
How to Choose a Good HVAC System
When it comes to keeping your home comfortable during every season, nothing is more critical than picking out the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This choice influences your daily comfort, monthly utility bills and all-around home efficiency. But, with so many system... Continue reading
Year-End HVAC Maintenance List
Once the air starts to get cold, you know it’s time to prepare your home for the cooler months ahead. Your heating system is critical to maintaining a cozy, warm environment. A well-maintained furnace delivers the comfort you crave while using a smaller amount of energy. Routine inspections also... Continue reading
2024 Furnace and Air Conditioning Trends
In the ever-evolving world of home HVAC, keeping up with the newest HVAC trends is imperative for homeowners looking to enhance their home’s comfort and efficiency. Going into 2024, the HVAC industry continues to innovate, bringing brand-new technologies and trends aimed at changing how... Continue reading