The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is very important because it promotes home comfort and healthy indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly each and every day, which subjects them to a broad array of potential problems.
These problems are often simple enough that they won’t keep your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they may affect energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these complications evolve, your entire system could be in danger. These are disasters and costs you could avoid with regular HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Worthwhile
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be performing just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this annual service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty supports you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But refusing yearly maintenance nullifies your warranty. Using a small amount on maintenance now can help you reduce pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Identifies Small Troubles in Advance
Avoiding huge problems in the first place is the best way to shield your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits provide the opportunity to comprehensively review and lubricate vital internal machinery. It also allows a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money in the long run if problems are repaired as they begin.
May Boost Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The stronger performance may lower your energy expenses by nearly 30%.
May Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can live years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance could extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Freschi Service Experts developed a number of membership plans designed to fit your unique needs. From affordable options to all-inclusive coverage, we offer the perfect maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems running efficiently and steadily.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, higher energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We propose the Armor+™ membership if you want peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program comes with the most varied protection for your HVAC system. This plan also covers air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to swap out your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to fail during severe weather. Annoyingly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we do our best to handle a larger volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the price of a Freschi Service Experts technician coming to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more helpful than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Built with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We bolster our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can rely on us to keep trying until it is.
- Detailed visual review during every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why any service visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a key home investment. Protect it while taking advantage of access to extra perks by signing up for a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the ideal plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 925-384-1303 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.