Your HVAC system’s well-being is essential, because it keeps your house cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you comfortable. This makes it susceptible to a large range of troubles.
Often malfunctions are minor enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from operating. But they can influence its energy efficiency—and your utility bill. If these problems progress, your complete system could be in danger.
That’s annoyance and expenses that you could have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can decrease the risk of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or running properly, you may ask whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty intact. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But neglecting regular furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re voiding your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance immediately can help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Finds minor problems early. Preventing expensive issues from happening beforehand is the smartest plan to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance visits provide the option to meticulously check and lubricate essential internal components. And it also offers time to get necessary repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll conserve more money over time if issues are resolved as they pop up.
- May boost energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than avoiding malfunctions. It’s also to keep your system working as smoothly as possible. Frequently this leads to an increase to your residence’s energy efficiency. You may have reduced energy bills, in addition to the peace of mind your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is working properly, it might last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners last for approximately 15–20 years, but professional maintenance may help lengthen this life span even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Freschi Service Experts
Regular maintenance is important, especially since it can help you save nearly 30% on annual utility prices.* But with Freschi Service Experts, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of membership plans that work with your individual needs. All our memberships are packed full of special perks supplied by NATE-certified Experts.
From complete to economical, we offer the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment soon or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be charged with surprise repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the most ample protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to purchase and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to work with any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You won’t have to worry about shelling out more if you call us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also receive several other most-wanted pluses of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner usually malfunctions during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re usually handling a sizeable volume of service calls. With a Freschi Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is critical more than ever before. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can depend on us to keep going until it is.
- Comprehensive visual examination on each visit. Your family’s comfort is our main priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and access added advantages by signing up for one of our membership plans today. Whatever your budget is, our professionals can help you choose the matching plan for your needs and house. To begin with your membership plan, contact us at 925-384-1303 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.