With Earth Day approaching, you may be overwhelmed with ways to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlive your typical tank heater. For real! We collected the best reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – Although the initial investment can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Continuous Flow – You know the feeling. The stabbing pain of freezing water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters negate that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require enough energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This incredible tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating costs. They also need less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors so long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. Although a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Freschi Service Experts today for a free in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.