Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your household.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty good, right? Or does it?
You might be shocked if you were informed of how many pollutants you may have just inhaled, including chemical vapors, microbes, mildew, viruses, germs, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these add to amplified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, uneasiness in your house, and at the worst, strong respiratory and sinus problems.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies have an effect on about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies impinge on as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Freschi Service Experts right now for a FREE home air quality and relief analysis at 925-384-1303
or arrange your appointment online. We have answers that can help improve your indoor air quality, help keep your breathing air healthy, and may even help lower the amount of medication you’re taking to fight airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Think about the reality that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, people, we can’t take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Fortunately Freschi Service Experts can help! There are several possibilities for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your household. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners sift through or destroy all the bothersome airborne contaminants that lead to sneezing. Options run from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that eradicate viruses and duct cleaning that gets rid of built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to do something to enhance the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or intensified by polluted indoor air.
- Reduce your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air increases how efficient your heating and cooling system operates. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Guard your investment. Better air quality keeps heating and air conditioning components from weathering, microbials, dirt, and debris.
Call Freschi Service Experts today at 925-384-1303
to plan your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.