You deserve the best heating and cooling systems around. Our maximum efficiency air handlers are some of the most innovative and energy efficient systems on the market. “Best” and “most” are a pair of words you’ll hear us use plenty when describing this equipment. First off, you’ll get the most energy efficient air handlers we carry, which translates to decreased energy bills for you. Next, some of these air handlers are the best systems for producing heat with low operating sounds. Ready to get your house as comfortable as possible? Our experts will will be here to help. Discover more about each of these maximum efficiency air handlers in Antioch below, or call Freschi Service Experts at 925-384-1303.
When we say the CBX40UHV air handler is the quietest and most efficient air handler you can buy,1 in Antioch or anywhere else, we’re not joking. It features a variable speed blower motor to provide consistent air flow, reduced drafts, almost no operation sounds and reduced energy costs. Translation: more comfort for less money. Don’t worry, we’ve known this for a while and it still blows our minds. (See what we did there?) And that’s only a few of the CBX40UHV’s amazing features.
- Built-in filtration system – maximum protection against allergens
- SilentComfort™ technology – operation so quiet, you’ll hardly hear it
- icomfort™ Touch thermostat – easy-to-use touchscreen that makes programming and adjusting your air handler a breeze
- MERV 16 Precision Pleat™ media filter – removes allergens to provide cleaner air
- EvenHeater™- enabled – optional electric heat available for additional comfort
- High-efficiency evaporator coil – for outstanding and efficient heat transfer
It’s almost difficult to pick the best benefit of a CBX32MVV air handler. We’ll begin with the fact that it uses 2/3 less energy than the competition’s single-speed models.2 Start adding up your energy savings – for the environment and for your wallet! For that one, you can thank the Lennox® variable speed motor. It produces more air when you need it, and less when you don’t. It’s like cruise control for your HVAC system. But the smooth sailing has just begun. You’ll also enjoy:
- iComfort™-enabled – for an easy-to-use touch thermostat
- Low-speed fan operation – allows your filters to capture more dust and contaminants so you can have better air in your home
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant – meets the EPA’s most stringent guidelines to cool without harming the environment
- Insulated blower compartment – for quiet operation
- And much more! Call us in Antioch at 925-384-1303 for full details
Does your boiler sometimes produce inconsistent heat? An easy (and energy efficient) solution could be as simple as a CBWMV air handler. It’s built to work with boilers, but this air handler will help you long past the winter months. It can effortlessly be combined with an air conditioner and indoor air quality system for comfort throughout the year. Sound too good to be true? It’s okay to pinch yourself, but you can save some pain – this product is just as great as it sounds. You’ll experience:
- A fully insulated cabinet – so you almost can’t hear it operating
- Electronic control – to easily make it work
- High-efficiency hot water coil – this is what will help make your boiler heat more consistent and even
- Multi-position design – allows installation flexibility
- Variable speed blower motor – efficiently regulates airflow and minimizes sound
- Durable steel cabinet and factory tested for reliability
If you need an air handler in Antioch, call Freschi Service Experts to schedule a free appointment.
1 Based on sound pressure levels during operation of CBX50UHV-36 with factory installed MERV16 Precision Pleat™ media filter and leading competitive three-ton units at equivalent external static pressure when set up per sections 4.5.3 of AHRI’s test standard. AHRI 260-2001; and efficiency (CFM/Watt) ratings established per AHRI’s test standard: ANSI/AHRI 210/240-2008.
2 Compared to air handlers with conventional single-speed blower motors, the CBX32MV’s variable speed motor uses two-thirds less electricity.