The best way to avoid furnace performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Freschi Service Experts in Antioch. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have all your heating problems covered. They’ll perform our exclusive 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll rest easy knowing our 23 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve gone through rigorous training and are properly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous heat throughout the winter season.
At Freschi Service Experts in Antioch, we offer a number of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Inspect and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for chips or signs of wear, which may greatly affect efficiency.
Verify accurate airflow and blower operation
- This procedure ensures air is properly circulating through your home to bring warmth for the most comfort.
Confirm calibration of gas valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to make sure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is key to efficiency and safety.
Check all electrical components
- Many of your system’s electrical parts should be reviewed annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. You don’t want to have to deal with one of these parts breaking down on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This heating and cooling service covers 29 checks and includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can review any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could regular furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help decrease your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is effectively maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Look through our Maintenance Plans, or call 925-384-1303 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.