Don’t be fooled by this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still offer strong energy efficiency, especially compared to that really old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and could help you save on you energy bills. Discover all the benefits with descriptions of each product below or making an appointment with Freschi Service Experts in Antioch.
In Antioch, an EL180E gas furnace will benefit you long past the winter. It can help conserve energy in the summer months, too. We’re not kidding. These savings become reality with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is built to retain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature shifts. The furnace is also quiet, helps reduce waste and keeps your utility bill low. Dual-fuel allows you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your equipment can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and relaxed.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable performance
- Durable steel cabinet – built to last, and its resilient finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – improves comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds low and minimizes losses
When it all comes down to two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace goes above and beyond. If in search of energy efficiency, you’ll find an AFUE efficiency rating at 93%, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. All in all, you could save hundreds on your energy bill every year because the product minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re more concerned with performance, check out the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and higher reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and made to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for full control and easy operation
Just because it’s standard efficiency doesn’t mean it won’t deliver strong energy efficiency. The ML180 gas furnace has an 80% AFUE rating, so you’ll save a considerable amount with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. In addition, its sealed blower compartment reduces losses and adds efficiency, so you – and your home in Antioch – will stay warm and comfortable even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – goes beyond industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to increase reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – lets you combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to add to your comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Antioch, give us a call at 925-384-1303 or schedule a free appointment.