The Landmark® Rooftop System: Greater Performance. More Flexibility.The Lennox® Landmark rooftop system boasts lots of impressive features. With standard- and high-efficiency models, the Landmark rooftop system earns a SEER rating of up to 13.0, a 14.5 IEER rating and an EER rating of up to 12.7. An optional MSAV® supply fan helps make the Landmark up to 27% more efficient1. The savings continue with this system’s Environ™ coil system, which uses up to 52% less refrigerant and is up to 59% lighter.
The Landmark is sold in 2- to 25-ton gas/electric and electric/electric and 2- to 20-ton heat pump configurations. Some of its best features include:
- Field-installed CO2 sensors to lower CO2 and VOC levels
- Field- or factory-installed MERV 8 or 13 filters cut back on airborne particles
- Optional MSAV supply fan lessens humidity
- ENERGY STAR® designation
- Interlink compressor enables better reliability and efficiency
- Environ™ coil system ensures reliable operation and decreases the time it takes to clean the condensing coil
- Isolated compressor compartment permits compressor operation to run normally and not disrupt airflow in the middle of performance checks
From installation to repairs, Freschi Service Experts in Antioch can take care of all your Landmark rooftop system needs. We’re the experts in this field, so whether you’re looking to purchase a new system or just need a little repair work, we’ve got you covered. Call 925-384-1303 to set up your free consultation.
1 Part load. IEER improvement. Comparing standard 10.9 IEER system to optional MSAV 13.8 IEER system.